From $3,235.00 USD
Savor the flavor of Peruvian cuisine and culture, while visting some of the most inspiring historic sites in the world.
Renowned for its rich tradition in culinary excellence, Peru is the heartbeat of Latin American cuisine. Unique flavors abound, highlighted by the modern reinvention of ceviche and refreshing taste of Pisco Sour.
Along with our local partners, Avanti will be with you every step of the way while you travel.
Flavors of Peru
8 Days/7 Nights
- All Air & Ground Transfers + Vistadome Train to Machu Picchu
- 2 Nights Lima
- Private Gastronomy Tour with Visit and Tasting at a Local Market
- Private Taverns and Bars Tour
- 2 Nights Sacred Valley
- Pisac Market & Ollantaytambo Ruins Tour plus Local Lunch
- Misminay Agricultural Community Visit
- Andean Style Lunch & Paso Horse Exhibition at Wayra Ranch
- 1 Night Machu Picchu
- Private Guided Tour of Machu Picchu plus Peruvian Buffet Lunch
- 2 Nights Cuzco
- Private Cooking Class
- Cuzco by Night Tour with Pisco Sour Lesson
- Daily Breakfast
Book dates: October 1, 2016 - April 15, 2017
Travel dates: October 1, 2016 - April 15, 2017