- North Falmouth: Join your Travel Director and celebrate the culmination of your tour with wine and classic New England cuisine.
- Cape Cod: Meet a local farmer and taste the goodness of the all-American cranberry fruit at a working cranberry bog.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
- New Bedford: With a Local Expert, journey back to the great age of Moby Dick and castaway crews from around the globe, at the engaging New Bedford Whaling Museum.
- Nantucket Island: Take an excursion to this idyllic island, characterized by cobblestone streets and lighthouses.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Boston: The Westin Copley Place is a tranquil haven of classic luxury in the center of the city.
- Newport: Experience warmth and character at the boutique Hotel Viking, registered with the Historic Hotels of America.
- Sandwich: Visitors to the boutique Dan'l Webster Inn are treated to the romance of the past, combined with today's conveniences.
- Harbor View Hotel, Martha's Vineyard. The refined Harbor View Hotel embodies timeless character with modern comforts.
- Cape Cod: While the views and sunsets are fabulous at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel, so are the facilities and warm hospitality of the staff.
Top Rated Highlights
- Boston: See Boston’s red-brick Freedom Trail come to life as your Travel Director leads you through this historic walking tour.
- Newport: Get a unique view of this coastal destination from the water aboard a traditional gaff-rigged schooner. Accompanied by a local sailing expert, they’ll show you the key sights in this picturesque setting.
- Sandwich: There’s something for everyone at the Heritage Museums and Gardens – a fascinating complex of Americana museums, located within a 100-acre garden setting.
- Martha's Vineyard: Visit Oak Bluffs with its ‘gingerbread cottages’ and tour the island.
- Cape Cod: Tour the Cape Cod National Seashore. Taste the goodness of Massachusetts’ number one agricultural commodity crop at a cranberry bog.
- Boston: View the neighbourhoods of Back Bay and North End.
- Scenic Drives: Travel along Ocean Drive in Newport, Rhode Island. Enjoy the natural beauty of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.