- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness the local artisans making authentic Egyptian bread.
- Nile Cruise: Dress in traditional attire and join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Aswan: In true tradition, just like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy high tea in true colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel, as the sun begins to set.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 4 Dinners (D), all with bottled water plus tea or coffee. Highlight Festive Dinner: 24 Dec New Year's Eve dinner in Cairo which will replace an included meal.
- Giza: With your Egyptologist, meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
Stay in Style
- Cruising: Cruise the Nile in style, on-board your traditional Nile cruiser with its spacious cabins, bars, shops, lounge, restaurant and swimming pool.
- Cairo: The luxurious Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar El Khayyam Casino is conveniently located on Gezira Island in downtown Cairo. The central section was once the Gezirah Palace built for the Khedive Isma'il Pasha in 1869.
Top Rated Highlights
- Cairo: Guided by your Local Expert, gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – Tutankhamun's treasures. Sightseeing includes sweeping vies over the city from the Citadel and a visit to the Great Alabaster Mosque.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the Great Pyramids.
- Memhpis: See the statue of Rameses II along with the Alabaster Sphinx.
- Sakkara: View the oldest pyramid in the world, the Step Pyramid of Zoser I, existing for over 4,500 years.
- Cairo: Take a short scenic flight to Luxor where you will begin your Nile Cruise.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man, as your Egyptologist explains the significance behind it. Walk the avenue of ram-headed sphinxes, see the of Rameses II and the Hypostyle Hall.
- Luxor: Visit Luxor Temple.
- West Bank: See the massive stone statues of the Colossi of Memnon.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the mortuary Temple Hatshepsut.
- West Bank: Explore with an Egyptologist the Valley of the Kings which is home to the magnificent tombs of Egypt's Pharaohs.
- Edfu: Explore the Temple of Horus.
- Kom Ombo: Visit the unique temple as it is the only double temple in Egypt.
- Philae Island: Travel by motorboat to Philae Island and witness the majestic Temple of Isis rising from the waters.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet a sailor and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft. Visit the High Dam and Granite Quarries.
- Aswan: Enjoy your short flight back to Cairo for your final night.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.