- CITY TOUR in Dublin, Belfast and Londonderry
- ORIENTATION of Galway and Waterford
- VISIT the Glasnevin Trust in Dublin, the Titanic Museum, the UNESCO World Heritage site at the Giant's Causeway, Belleek to see how the famous pottery is made, Kylemore Abbey, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the Famine Ship in New Ross
- VIEW St Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, Queens University in Belfast, the City Walls and Murals of Londonderry, Connemara and the Cathedral of Galway
- SCENIC DRIVE along the Ring of Kerry
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.